Thursday, August 7, 2008

God Bless Cujo

Glad you're ok bud. Don't go scaring us like that.


Cam has always been one of my best buds....He goes out of his way to please, and is definitely a kid after my heart (if you ignore that shirt he's wearing). I'll never forget living in Eagle Mountain and watching Cam come down the street with the same smile on his face that he always has...

Well, little Cam found some lumps on his body that needed to be checked out. All the tests came back negative and he should be ok. But, as these things always do, it caused me to think about Cam a lot and how much he means to me. You're a good kid. In fact I love all of my nieces and nephews and look forward to spending a lot more time with all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all your nieces and nephews, too. mom