Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You Gotta Love It Baby!

D Will? More like D Kill!

">

I've always thought CP3 was a homo. Turns out I am right. Kyle Korver has won our hearts. He made 6 from behind the arch. Amazing. He's our new Horny! (Hornacek).
This was an awesome game. Mark and I were lucky enough to score tickets. We knew we had to be there. And not just be there, but be there sleeveless.

As you can see, it worked wonders.


Special thanks to the Washington bro's for the tickets: and a very special thanks to Brian Washington for going sleeveless with us.

Probably would have been a top 5 game ever attended anyway, but the halftime show put it over the top. Jr. Dancers! Hot Property!

Here's Mark, being stupid I guess:

Wait to go Jazz, shock the world. They make the "off" season a lot better. Michael told me today that he has a testimony of the Jazz. Well Michael, I too know that the Jazz are the truest and best team in the association and that they are a true way to happiness.

Amen.......................

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Nice shirts - do you guys work out??