Sunday, February 10, 2008

Preview to Spring

Can't complain about today's weather! Not sure what the exact temperature is in Salt Lake, but it feels like 70 degrees.
















Man it was nice to go shoot outside for a minute. If I can get all the way over my target panic, my life would be complete. Archery will be 100% fun again. Here are some more good looking still shots of me archerizing the block, which needs to be replaced.



How attractive would you say I am????




















How attractive are the bows???? Got to love Hoyts!

This beautiful day does wonders for the soul. Makes me look forward to logging the hiking miles this spring and summer and fall.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Looks fun! I need a beautiful day like that. And you can definitely come live with us. We'll build you a room in the barn!