Tuesday, January 29, 2008

U SUCC

Just got this e mail the other day:
Dear BRIAN :

Thank you for your recent application for the Turkey Draw. Your
results are:

Appl # Hunt Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
542903 PU-170, PU-171 TURKEY UNSUCCESSFUL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only a $10 handling fee was charged; therefore you will not receive a
refund.
So, I will not be providing the main course for Thanksgiving this year. Unless you need me to buy it at the store.

I bet I will only draw one tag this year anyway, general archery deer. It's a pretty good participation prize, so I am not complaining.

And just to make this post not totally lame, I will post a random picture:



Oops made it even more lame.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Dang dude - I was really counting on that turkey.