Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Raging Clues

When I asked if anyone knew what I was doing in the picture from the previous post, my brother Mark's guess was: "coaching the worst Jr. Jazz basketball team ever?" He was 100% correct. Alright, maybe not the worst ever, I was once on a team that lost 66-6. But the "Raging Clues" are pretty bad. Pretty much the team consists of a group of kids that live near the bungalow and belong to broken homes (for the most part). 9th and 10th graders. One of the most frustrating things I have ever done, but a lot of fun. The games are classic. Comedy at it's finest. So far this season we are 0-4. But we are in 2nd place in the sportsmanship category. Kind of proud of that. We also have a black kid on the team!

The "Clues" after snatching defeat from the Hands of victory. We actually had a 10 point lead early on in this game. I like my pants too.
"The Raging Clues"
A good way to pass the time. Just my way to give back to the community.

2 comments:

Mark Robbins said...

I bet that they win one game.

Suzy said...

There are black kids in Utah? Who knew??? Good job Coach Brian!