Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Year End Inventory










Not a lot gets me more excited than laying out all of my gear. What sucks is when I look at the pile of supplies and think of about a million other things I want/need for the upcoming year.







As you can see I have more camo clothes than regular clothes. I'm a "drug store" hunter. Not really sure what that means, but Greg said it once and from what I gather it means that all of your camo matches. Not such a bad label. One of the highlights from this year was when Greg couldn't pick me up on the hill because I blended so well. In order to guide me in he had to have me put my orange flap up on my pack. I have videos and pictures from that day on the way. Will post them later.....




In the mean time, here is all my gear laid out prior to being put away.


Pretty lame post I know. Just lets me know I need to get after it with my new camera and get more stories to tell.

3 comments:

Brian "freaking" Robbins said...

Awesome

Brian "freaking" Robbins said...

Sweet

Unknown said...

Awesome and sweet don't even begin to describe this sweet gear.
Peace out