Sunday, December 16, 2007

Welcome to the Jungle

Is anyone reading this? Are you related to me? Well, whoever takes the time to peruse this "blog" is in for a real treat. I fancy myself as quite the writer, and the subject matter is one of my favorite things on the planet..... da' bow hunt! I will pour my heart into this betty. Hopefully it will not take me too long to learn the tricks and make this thing as user friendly as my sister Suzy's masterpiece. Check it out at www.thegladfamily.blogspot.com. In the mean time, bear with me. What I lack in fancy shiz, I will make up for in good story telling and lots of pictures and videos.
Even though the DWR says I can't aim my bow at deer and elk anymore this year (2007 archery hunting season officially ended yesterday) that doesn't mean that the archery season is over. That is the theme of this blog. When one season ends preparation for the next season begins immediately. In the coming months I will do a lot to prepare for the 2008 bow hunt (shoot my bow, shoot my bow competitavely, buy stuff for my bow, tune my bow, buy stuff for hunting/camping, camp, hike, scout, hunt, etc...). All of this will be chronicled.

Enjoy,
Brian Robbins

No comments: