Saturday, March 22, 2008

The New Name

Introducing the:
"The Silver Medal"



After much deliberation and virtually no help from any of you (except for my good friend Brian Washington, thanks for your help, and yes we will use this to pull trailers cross country en route to AWK concerts) I have used my own creative ability, combined with a little initiative (something you should all consider using occasionally) I came up with this perfect name. She may not be the best, but she's up there.

Peace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name it was my third and coincidently only unpublished choice. AWK here we come

Suzy said...

I kind of think that silver bullet would be better, but my creativity usually comes in too late! Love you!

The Birch Bunch said...

I like Silver Medal. Especially with all the extra Metal on it. Good Choice Bop!!!!!!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You don't know me (I'm a friend of Mark's), but I loved my '89 'burb. Totaled and I cried. Awesome vehicle. Nice name.

The Szafranski's said...

America, F Yeah!